Joakim Dalby is a sole trader company founded in 1990 for IT consulting and
training based in Gentofte near
I am a consultant, an interim, a contractor, a fixed-term contractor or a freelancer in my own consulting firm.
Joakim Dalby mission is to develop database-systems for customers based on the relational database model and training users in using of database-applications like Microsoft Access and SQL Server and learn users a method to design a database on their own data and informations.
Joakim Dalby is specialized in development of Business Intelligence, Data warehouse, Data mart, ETL processes for handling and enrich data, OLAP cubes/tabular with dimensions, facts and measures or advanced reports.
Joakim Dalby is working with agility and flexibility in sprint and the rhythm of the business.
XML is a natural way of communicate data between systems and the datastructure look-a-like one-to-many relationships in a relational database. Microsoft SQL Server makes it easy to build the XML structure and export it to other systems or to receive a XML document and store the data in a relational database. And using the XSLT program language to convert a XML document to a HTML is a wonderful way to divide data and presentation.
For a database-application Joakim Dalby recommend Microsoft Access at front-end, and for large data a Microsoft SQL Server at the back-end database as a client-server model, because Access is a very powerful design tool for making forms and reports and calling stored procedures at the server. Over Internet Microsoft Access can run through Windows Terminal Server or Citrix, which give a large Access database new life and fast speed, because only screens of data are send over the network like a mainframe model.
Some customers of Firma Joakim Dalby:
· APV A/S
· Bankdata (market leading in banking)
· Basisbank (market leading in e-banking)
· Billetkontoret (flyticket office)
· BRS Software Products
· Capital Region of Denmark
· Central Bank of Denmark
· Certified Public Accountant
· Copenhagen Municipality, local authority
· Danish Confederation of Professional Associations
· Danish Financial Supervisory Authority
· Danish Forest Owner Cooperatives
· Danish Immigration Service
· Danish Shipowners’ Accident Insurance Association
· Dansk Bilferie (car holiday with mobilhome)
· Danske Bank (market leading in banking)
· Danske Spil (market leading in tips, lotto, oddset)
· DONG Energy (market leading in wind power)
· DSB S-tog (train of Copenhagen city)
· EDC-Gruppen (market leading in real estate)
· Fertility clinic
· Hartvig Consult Aps (sewer renovation)
· Health Data Protection Agency
· Hvidovre hospital
· KMD (market leading in e-government)
· Kommunernes legeteker (municipality for disabled)
· Lundbeck (market leading in medicine)
· Novo Nordisk (market leading in medicine)
· Post Denmark
· Royal Veterinary and Agricultural University
· Saab Danmark
· Sander & Co
· Santander Consumer Bank
· Søopmålingen Holmen (danish military at sea)
· TDC (danish biggest telephone company)
· TNS Gallup (market leading in analysis)
· The Capital Region of Denmark
· Unity Technologies (game engine editor)
Real contexts provides data to be
presented for making decision
· Anaysis real contexts in your business.
· Design a datamodel for development of database and datawarehouse.
· Implement a data mart, maybe an OLAP cube and use a tool like Excel, Targit or Tableau to do presentations of data where users can change filters and do drill down on their iPad at a meeting.