Joakim Dalby is a sole trader company founded in 1990 for IT consulting and
training based in Gentofte near
I am a consultant, an interim, a contractor, a fixed-term contractor or a freelancer in my own consulting firm.
Joakim Dalby mission is to develop database-systems for customers based on the relational database model and training users in using of database-applications like Microsoft Access and SQL Server and learn users a method to design a database on their own data and informations.
Joakim Dalby is specialized in development of Business Intelligence, Data warehouse, Data mart, ETL processes for handling and enrich data, OLAP cubes with dimensions, facts and measures or advanced reports.
Joakim Dalby is working with agility and flexibility in sprint and the rhythm of the business.
XML is a natural way of communicate data between systems and the datastructure look-a-like one-to-many relationships in a relational database. Microsoft SQL Server makes it easy to build the XML structure and export it to other systems or to receive a XML document and store the data in a relational database. And using the XSLT program language to convert a XML document to a HTML is a wonderful way to divide data and presentation.
For a database-application Joakim Dalby recommend Microsoft Access at front-end, and for large data a Microsoft SQL Server at the back-end database as a client-server model, because Access is a very powerful design tool for making forms and reports and calling stored procedures at the server. Over Internet Microsoft Access can run through Windows Terminal Server or Citrix, which give a large Access database new life and fast speed, because only screens of data are send over the network like a mainframe model.
Some customers of Firma Joakim Dalby:
· APV A/S
· Basisbank (market leading in e-banking)
· Billetkontoret (flyticket office)
· BRS Software Products
· Central Bank of Denmark (National Bank)
· Certified Public Accountant
· Copenhagen Municipality, local authority
· Danish Confederation of Professional Associations
· Danish Forest Owner Cooperatives
· Danish Immigration Service
· Danish Shipowners’ Accident Insurance Association
· Dansk Bilferie (car holiday with mobilhome)
· Danske Bank (market leading in banking)
· Danske Spil (market leading in tips, lotto, oddset)
· DONG Energy (market leading in wind power)
· DSB S-tog (train of Copenhagen city)
· EDC-Gruppen (market leading in real estate)
· Hartvig Consult Aps (sewer renovation)
· Health Data Protection Agency
· Hvidovre hospital
· KMD (market leading in e-government)
· Kommunernes legeteker (municipality for disabled)
· Lundbeck (market leading in medicine)
· Novo Nordisk (market leading in medicine)
· Post Denmark
· Royal Veterinary and Agricultural University
· Saab Danmark
· Sander & Co
· Santander Consumer Bank
· Søopmålingen Holmen (danish military at sea)
· TDC (danish biggest telephone company)
· TNS Gallup (market leading in analysis)
· Unity Technologies (game engine editor)
Real contexts provides data to be
presented for making decision
· Anaysis real contexts in your business.
· Design a datamodel for development of database and datawarehouse.
· Implement a data mart, maybe an OLAP cube and use a tool like Excel, Targit or Tableau to do presentations of data where users can change filters and do drill down on their iPad at a meeting.